Each computer is set up differently but Jiminny will work with any microphone, speakers or camera that are supported and installed on your operating system.
When you join a Web Conference, Jiminny will pre-select whichever audio and video devices are the default on your computer.
If you or your guests have issues, please try the following:
- Check microphone and speakers are not muted
- Make sure you've joined the conference call by clicking the "Web" Audio Option
- Click the Settings cog in the top-right corner of the conference
- Check the volume meters move in green in the Microphone/Speaker selectors.
- Change the selections to the correct device if you use an external microphone of speaker setup.
If all else fails, please restart the Web browser or use a telephone to dial in.