If you've got the Text Messaging feature, you can set your assigned number to forward calls to any number.
This feature is useful if you want to provide a single number for your customers to text or call you. Pro-tip: put your number in your email signature
By default, calls will forward to your cell number but you can easily change it:
- In the Jiminny platform, click your profile in the top right
- Navigate to Manage > SMS > Forward Calls to Number
- Enter a number to forward calls to
- Some numbers cannot forward calls, please check with support if your tests fail
- Inbound calls are not recorded and no activity will be logged