If your Sales Development team leverages Outreach for dialing, Jiminny's integration will pull your recorded Outreach calls into the Jiminny OnDemand library.
Setting up the Outreach Integration
To access Jiminny's integrations, the user who integrates must be a Jiminny Owner or Admin. This user who integrates Outreach in Jiminny must have the same email address registered for both applications. This user must have an Admin profile in Outreach or their profile must have calls setting: “All records”.
Toggle On Outreach Integration
In the Jiminny Platform, click your name in the upper right, and go to Organization → Integrations and toggle on the Outreach Integration and accept the associated permissions.
You'll need to add a Salesforce custom field “Outreach_ID” and map it in Salesforce Plug-in via:
Outreach → Tasks Calls → Fields → Id (Outreach internal) - Outreach ID
Please make sure:
- Outreach id must update Out
- Salesforce field name must be Outreach_ID
- Twilio recordings must be public, otherwise we cannot access them. https://www.twilio.com/docs/voice/api/recording-resource#fetch-a-recording-resource
Which calls do we pull in?
Once the Outreach Integration is connected and the mapping is complete, Jiminny will start to import all outbound calls made in Outreach by active Jiminny Users.
Every 30 minutes, we import calls completed during the previous window into Jiminny OnDemand and the same rules apply as recordings done through Jiminny.
At present, we support 2000 calls per hour.
What calls don't we pull in?
We don’t import the inbound calls because Outreach don’t record them (Outreach knowledge base on recording).
Additionally, we won't import an activity if:
- the user doesn’t exist in Jiminny
- there is no recording from Outreach
- there is no prospect/contact from Outreach
- the call is less than 30 seconds in length