Which plans are supported?
We support both Professional and Business plans.
How does Jiminny access Copper?
Jiminny uses the Copper REST API for accessing your data. We access your data using an API token which you must generate and provide to us during onboarding.
To generate the token in the Copper web application, go to
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > API Keys
- Click the Generate API Key button
- Give the key a label of Jiminny
As you may know, Copper impose very narrow API limits.
Jiminny is designed to use as few of these resources as possible. We understand your API limits are finite and use caching and a shadow copy of some data to help reduce our footprint. You can expect around 500 API calls per day per user, but it really varies depending on how much activity is placed or scheduled through the platform.
What type of information is sent to Copper?
Jiminny creates Activity and Task records. Optionally, Lead Statuses and Opportunity Stages can be updated as part of the activity log workflows.
Tasks vs Activity
Jiminny uses each depending on if you're using the Follow-up or Link to Task feature.
- If you use Link to Task when logging a call/meeting, you will close that task in Copper and associate it with that call.
- If you just log as normal, you will create an activity.
- In either case, if you create a Follow-up you'll always create a new Task which can be later used as above.
Where is that information synced in Copper?
The records are stored on Leads, People, Companies or Opportunities depending on who is related to the activity and how it is logged.
How are records matched between the systems?
Depending on the type of activity, the records are matched based on email address and phone number. Some examples follow:
Scheduling a Meeting
When you schedule a conference in your Calendar, Jiminny will automatically check each attendee against your Copper instance with the email address in the invite.
If you start an ad-hoc conference, when each participant joins they will be automatically checked against your Copper instance with their provided email address and/or phone number.
Calling or Texting a Prospect
Jiminny operates with a Chrome Extension that embeds into the page. We don't support click-to-dial but you can search by lead, company or person to dial out.
- If searching for a customer when logging activity in Jiminny, you must use the full name to get a match.
- Custom fields are only supported in the Follow-up section when logging activity.