Before your users can install the Zoom Integration, there's a few configuration changes to make. Users will need to be on a Zoom Pro plan or above.
The integration works by streaming your meetings into Jiminny directly. This means you can save on cloud storage costs and get full recording control and compliance out of the box with the native Zoom interface.
1. Pre-approve Marketplace App
If you're organization requires pre-approval of Zoom apps, you need to pre-approve Jiminny.
- Visit the Custom Live Streaming section in the Zoom settings
- Toggle Allow Live streaming the meetings to on
- Check Custom Live Streaming Service to allow Jiminny to stream
2. Configure Recording
Since Jiminny leverages the recording controls, you need to ensure cloud recording is enabled. Also, unless you want a permanent copy of the meetings in both Jiminny and Zoom, we recommend that you delete your recordings from Zoom regularly:
- Visit the Recording section in the Zoom settings
- Toggle Cloud Recording to on
- Scroll down and toggle Auto-delete Cloud Recordings to on
- Choose a time range (we advise 7 days)
To ensure the calls remain compliant with recording law, we recommend to toggle multiple audio notifications.
Automatic recordings can be switched off, but not locked off. Locking this feature disables recording and therefore Jiminny will not be able to stream.
There's a small bit of setup if you'd like to automatically tag Zoom meetings as a particular Activity Type. This is required for auto-logging to your CRM.
- Visit Organization Settings > Coaching > Playbooks
- For each Playbook used by Zoom users, click into Activity Types
- Edit your chosen Activity Type and ensure the Applies To is set to Conferences
Next, you'll need each user to install the Zoom for Jiminny App.