Within your organization you will have different teams, for example:
- Account Execs
- Success (Canada)
These can be mirrored in Jiminny to help segment your users and assign different preferences. Each team is assigned a Manager who is responsible for inviting their people and configuring those preferences.
The Account Owner should start by inviting Managers who can follow these steps:
- Visit Organization > Manage > Teams
- Click the New Team button in the top-right
Please provide the following information:
- Name - a clear descriptive name of the team .e.g Inbound Sales
- Owner - select the manager of the team
- Playbook - the playbook they will use (can be changed later if not yet setup)
- Country - the geo of the team, this impacts telco settings
- Language - the language (for now only US English is supported)
- Color - click to choose a color to be used for avatars
- Timezone - default time zone, users can change this individually
Next, you should invite your users and get them on board!
Who should belong to a Team?
Only your standard users need to be assigned to a team. The account owner, administrators, managers or billing users can remain outside of a team.
Can a user belong to more than one Team?
No, at the moment we only support a simple hierarchy.