When you log an activity, Jiminny will automatically create an engagement in HubSpot. It will be logged in different ways depending on the activity type:
- Text Messages will log as Notes
- Dialer Calls will log as Calls
- Conferences will log as Meetings
Where do we log?
You'll see everything in HubSpot on the relevant record(s):
Contacts and Companies
If you're logging from the dialer, you can log against whichever record you dialed.
If you're logging in the conference, you can only log to a contact due to a HubSpot limitation.
If you select a Deal, the activity will also appear there. Note: you can't log to a Deal unless you've dialed a Company.
What gets logged?
The activity will include the following fields:
- Call or Meeting type (e.g. Discovery Call) [HubSpot Professional and above only]
- Outcome (e.g. Left voicemail) [Dialer calls only]
- Attendee list
- Duration of call
- Link back to Playback in Jiminny
- Summary notes
- Meeting notes (timestamped, if provided)